Given the outbreak of COVID-19 and its recent impacts, we would like to ensure that you are aware of our Business Continuity plans. Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, Rennick & Gaynor expects to manage the situation in a balanced and measured way, whilst continuing to deliver the same level of service to our clients. We will maintain business operations in the event of disruption to business.
We have no reported positive cases of COVID-19 at our office or amongst our people. Accordingly, we have no planned office closures at this time. Our office currently remains open and, whilst some of our solicitors are working remotely, our support staff and some solicitors remain in the office.
We respectfully request that you do not visit our office if:-
- You have travelled or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days;
- Have symptoms of a common cold e.g. sore throat, runny nose, cough, headache;
- Have flu like symptoms e.g. fever, tiredness, lethargy, muscle/joint aches rash or vomiting;
- Have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
We are constantly reviewing the above procedure in line with advice from the Government and we will advise of any alterations as soon as we are able.
Rennick & Gaynor is geared towards working remotely and providing a flexible workplace. We have made additional investments to cater for potential increased remote access to our infrastructure. We are confident in our continued ability to provide our high-level service, regardless of our physical work locations. Our phone, email and support systems are equipped to connect with remote working staff. It will be business as usual for Rennick & Gaynor, even if we are all required to work remotely in future.
In the interests of safety for our staff, their families and our wider community, we have undertaken the following measures:-
- Alert signage is prominently positioned at our office detailing our containment measures to visitors.
- Limited client meetings unless urgent or necessary; instead we will conduct meetings by phone or video conference.
- Our front door remains closed at this time to protect the health and safety of our staff. We ask that you ring the door bell to notify us if you must attend our office.
- If signing of important documents is required, we have set up our boardroom for meeting with clients. We sanitize all contact areas throughout the day and make available hand santizer, gloves and masks during the course of the meeting with you. A safe distance will be maintained at all times.
- All staff members who remain at the office are taking precautions, including additional hygiene and distancing measures, in accordance with the Government’s advice.
- Workplace communication channels are open to ensure there are minimal disruptions.