Our Property Law & Conveyancing department understand that the sale and purchase of land can often be a life altering event for our clients.
We use our skills and expertise to provide a streamlined result reducing the stress for our clients in the process.
In addition to assisting clients in conveyancing matters, our Property team also provides comprehensive legal advice on all property law matters, whether domestic, commercial, retail, industrial or ‘broad acre’ property issues, including:
- Due diligence advice and contract drafting;
- Residential, commercial and retail leases;
- Mortgages/loan agreements;
- Caveats, easements and covenants;
- Subdivisions and developments;
- Owners Corporations;
- Planning and environmental issues;
- Adverse possession, lost title applications and vesting orders; and
- Neighbourhood property disputes including fencing issues.
Before commencing work, we ensure that we understand the issue at hand to provide our clients with an explanation of any risks and potentialities in all property matters.