Alina was admitted to practice in April, 2018 and joined Rennick & Gaynor in February, 2021.
Alina is a Solicitor practicing in Wills and Estates law. Alina provides practical and timely advice and can assist clients in a wide variety of wills and estates matters including estate planning, estate administration and estate disputes.
Wills, estates and trusts are complex areas of the law. Alina uses her knowledge and experience to provide comprehensive and practical legal advice, despite the complexity of the matter to a range of clients of all ages.
Alina ensures that her clients are supported and properly understands the legal process. She is a professional and compassionate lawyer who is able to provide a rational and level-headed approach to often complex matters.
Alina represents clients in all aspects of wills and estates including:
– Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration (including informal Wills and limited grants)
– Administration of estates
– Advising and assisting executors of deceased estates
– Preparation of Wills and Testamentary Trusts
– Estate planning and asset protection
– Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial and Personal)
– Preparation of Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Makers
– Preparation of Binding Death Benefit Nominations
– Challenges to Wills for further provision from an estate
– Defending challenges to Wills
– Challenging the validity of Wills
– Disputes between beneficiaries of estates
– Removal of executors
– Trust disputes
– Superannuation death benefit claims
Alina can be contacted on 03 9861 7779 or email email@example.com.