Narelle was admitted as a solicitor in February, 2005 and joined Rennick & Gaynor in November, 2020.
Narelle has extensive experience in the area of wills and estates. Narelle provides comprehensive and practical legal advice and can assist clients in a range of matters, from the preparation of Wills to probate applications and estate administration. Narelle also has significant experience in estate litigation, including challenges to Wills.
Narelle is passionate about her work and is driven to provide her clients with excellent legal services. Narelle has an empathetic approach and listens to her clients to ensure they receive the answers they are seeking and the right legal advice. Narelle strives to find appropriate legal solutions and successful outcomes for her clients.
Narelle represents clients in all aspects of wills and estates including:
– Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration (including informal Wills and limited grants)
– Administration of estates
– Advising and assisting executors of deceased estates
– Preparation of Wills and Testamentary Trusts
– Estate planning and asset protection
– Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial and Personal)
– Preparation of Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Makers
– Preparation of Binding Death Benefit Nominations
– Challenges to Wills for further provision from an estate
– Defending challenges to Wills
– Challenging the validity of Wills
– Disputes between beneficiaries of estates
– Removal of executors
– Trust disputes
– Superannuation death benefit claims
– Administration and guardianship applications in VCAT
Narelle can be contacted on 03 9861 7781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.