Solicitor – Wills and Estates (5+ years PAE with greater experience preferred)
Great opportunity to work for a well-established mid-size, family friendly law firm.
Rennick and Gaynor has an established practice providing legal services in Victoria since 1919 and is located conveniently close to Camberwell Junction. Our firm specialises in many areas including Property Law, Compulsory Land Acquisition (Victoria), Leases, Commercial Litigation, Probate and Wills & Estates.
We are currently looking for a solicitor with 5 years PAE+ to join our Wills & Estates team in either a full-time or part-time capacity!
If you are a person with Wills & Estates experience, who would like to be part of a busy team, this position could support you in achieving your career goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Be highly motivated and well organised;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (knowledge of Leap legal software an advantage);
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Be able to be flexible, use initiative and a team player;
- Be reliable.
Salary commensurate with experience.