Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant – Commercial Law
Great opportunity to work for a well established law firm. We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to work within our Firm. You will enjoy this very ‘hands on’ role supporting 2 Partners in our Commercial Law team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to utilise and develop their exceptional skills in:
- Drafting and preparing documents
- Client database management
- Diary management (Outlook)
- File management
- Liaising with clients
- Trust Accounts and associated financial responsibilities
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Digital dictation
- Preparing invoices
- Preparing, sending & receiving correspondence
- Searches and lodgement of documents
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties
- Multi tasking
To be considered for this role you will be proficient in Microsoft Office 2013 and have accurate typing skills and attention to detail. Strong communication skills are essential to this role. If you like being busy and would enjoy working for a dynamic firm we would like to hear from you. Experience in property, business and commercial law using Leap legal software would be preferable.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Your application should provide details of your specific experience. Click on the link below to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this role, please call Lauren on 03 9861 7715.