SENIOR PROPERTY LAWYER
We are seeking a full-time Senior Property Lawyer of 7-10 years of post-admission experience (minimum 5 years property law experience) to join our growing property department and be a part of a dynamic and supportive team.
Rennick & Gaynor are a highly respected and long established law firm in Hawthorn East having provided legal services since 1919. We are conveniently located near public transport.
Experience is required in many facets of property law. We advise on a vast range of property law in our firm including leases, adverse possession, owners corporation, retirement villages, buying/selling agreements, compulsory acquisition, duties, GST, land tax, SMSF, mortgages, company shares, subdivisions, Registrar of Titles applications, PEXA, PPSR, sale/purchase of businesses and franchises.
To be considered for this role the ideal background of the successful applicant will have:
- Strong technical experience
- Excellent research, drafting and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be adaptable, work autonomously and to deadlines
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Practical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aspire to be an accredited property law specialist, if not already held
- Ambitious and motivated
All applications should provide details of your specific experience.
Administrative assistance will be provided and experience in Leap and Microsoft Office 2013 Professional software programs and Dragon dictation would be advantageous.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
No Agencies please.